We’re All In This Together: Leading In The Midst Of Change
Audience: Leaders at all levels of the organization
It’s one thing to talk about change. It’s another to lead others through that transition. Why do so few change initiatives succeed? It’s not a lack of strategy, structure, culture, or systems. It’s a lack of focus on the people experiencing the change.
Based on the works of William Bridges and John Kotter, we walk participants through the crucial step-by-step processes necessary to inspire others to change behaviors. A variety of exercises and tools transform change management from theory to real world application that participants can readily use in whatever change they’re leading.
By the end of this half-day workshop, learners will be able to…
- Identify where they and others are in the transition process
- Explore the behaviors associated with the 5 dimensions of leading change (from HRDQ’s Leading Change at Every Level):
- Modeling the change
- Communicating about the change
- Involving others in the change
- Helping others break from the past
- Creating a supportive learning environment
- Apply Kotter’s 8-step change model to successfully lead large scale initiatives