Shining In The Spotlight: Developing and Delivering Persuasive Presentations
Audience: Leaders at all levels who frequently make presentations
Effective communicators provide a clear message, understood by everyone in the audience. They deliver a message that is consistent but fine-tuned for their audience. It has just the right tone. The perfect pacing. The best possible wording.
Effective presentations enable leaders to convey their vision, point the way forward and energize others to work together and pull in the same direction.
If your leaders aren’t presenting at this level yet, you need to introduce them to Blix Consulting’s Shining In The Spotlight Workshop. We’ve liberated hundreds of professionals from their fear of public speaking and provided clients the one-on-one practice, feedback, and skills to enhance their speaking style.
By the end of this 2-day workshop, learners will be able to…
- Exhibit a polished style when presenting to small and large groups
- Persuade stakeholders to increase likelihood of achieving desired outcomes
- Exude confidence and credibility when speaking in front of an audience
- Create attention-getting openers, smooth transitions, succinct conclusions, and a call to action
- Control a question-and-answer session
With leaders who can present their thoughts and direction far more effectively, your organization will benefit from clear, consistent messaging across the board.