The Leadership Challenge®
Audience: Front-line leaders to middle managers
Overview: A unique and highly interactive two-day workshop that focuses on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, developed from the original and proven research of bestselling authors Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner.
By the end of this 2-day workshop, learners will be able to…
- Model the Way – Leaders find their voice by clarifying their personal values, authentically expressing them and aligning their actions with shared values.
- Inspire a Shared Vision – Leaders envision the future by imagining exciting possibilities and enlisting others in a common vision by appealing to shared aspirations.
- Challenge the Process – Leaders search for opportunities by seeking innovative ways to change, grow and improve. They experiment and take risks by generating small wins and learning from mistakes.
- Enable Others to Act – Leaders foster collaboration by promoting cooperative goals and building trust. They strengthen others by sharing power.
- Encourage the Heart – Leaders show appreciation for individual contributions. They also celebrate by creating a spirit of community.
The Leadership Challenge workshop will engage your leaders through experiential activities, workbook exercises, group problem-solving tasks, video cases and lectures. And learners get plenty of hands-on practice applying The Five Practices leadership model to current organizational and personal leadership challenges.